As an FDIS approved inspector we can help building operators (the Responsible Person) carry out the following:
- Undertake regular inspections of Fire and Escape doors. We check and test over 25 individual factors and components of your doors.
- Make recommendations regarding maintenance and care of fire doors.
- Affix identification labels to doors to identify each door surveyed and link it to the report. This label identifies when the door was inspected and shows the users of the building that the doors have been surveyed professionally.
- Provide a detailed inventory for each door and a clear comprehensive report on the condition and functionality of each door.
- Advise on how remedial works can be carried out.
We provide a completely independent service across London and the South East. We will always work to the highest standards under the FDIS Code of Conduct and will not gain, financially or otherwise, from any remedial works carried out.